100-DAY CHALLENGE: HUD - COHORT 4

In April 2019, Northern Michigan, Horry County, SC, Ithaca, NY, and Tennessee launched their own 100-Day Challenges. The system in each community was reinvigorated by the unreasonably ambitious goals the teams set, and the 100-Day countdown is underway! IN THE NEXT 100 DAYS… 

NORTHERN MICHIGAN

GOAL: In 100 days, 64 unstably housed youth and young adults (14 to 24 yrs old) who are unaccompanied and/or head of household will be safe and stably housed. 45% will be identified through McKinney-Vento, Department of Health and Human Services, Community Mental Health and Juvenile Justice. The remaining 55% will be identified through the homeless crisis response system.

View real time progress of Northern Michigan here. 

HORRY COUNTY, SC

GOAL: In 100 days, we will stably and sustainably house 50 youth and young adults under 25 (unaccompanied or head of households) in 30 days or less and provide them behavioral health services in 45 days or less. We will also prevent homelessness for 50 young people at risk (RHY definition) by creating housing access plans and/or, if needed, providing behavioral health services in 45 days.

View real time progress of Horry County, SC here. 

ITHACA, NY

GOAL: In 100 Days, we will house 50 youth and young adults ages 16-24 from the community’s CAT list. By Day 100, all youth and young adults ages 16-24 on the CAT list will have a designated sponsor/advocate, and at least 50 will have been connected to 2 or more supports.

View real time progress of Ithaca, NY here. 

TENNESSEE

GOAL: In 100 Days, we will place 50 youth and young adults in safe and stable housing.

View real time progress of Tennessee here.